29.8.06

Summer is over! Jobless again!


Summer is pretty much over. The school year starts in September and my summer courses at Readership have ended. It was hard work and fun at the same time. After my second summer I still like being with children. Though I've met some kids that really pushed me to my limit. Happy belated birthday goes to Phoebe. She had a horrible time on her birthday since Ms. Pamm was sick but we ended up celebrating it with a cake the following week. I put together a collage of pictures to show off some of my kids and my coworkers.

More on the belated events, we held Tiff's birthday after dinner clubbing celebration this past Saturday at Volar. Priscilla's back and I go to hang out with Julian and Eva again. Met some new friends and hung out with a lot of old friends. I was pretty happy. We ended up at Hei Hei afterwards where I ran into Cen, Ally's flatmate, again. Apparently he knows people who knew my friends. Hong Kong has such small social circles. Like tradition we ended up at Tsui Wah in Causeway Bay for breakfast before heading home.

Oh, another belated happy birthday goes out to Jasmine. Too bad she's in China on training but I'll be having dinner with her tomorrow night to celebrate.

The partying has slowed down yet, Cen invited me out to a Dunhill private party tonight, we have a boat trip coming up this weekend, and Ally's birthday is coming up next week.

But I really need to start looking for work. I could use the money to travel, and to buy nice things. I don't want to be sucked into the whole Hong Kong way of living but I found a new phone that I'm in love with. Good bye LG Chocolate, hello Sharp SX633. I met people at Volar who used the LG Chocolate phone and they told me the cool touch pad isn't very responsive and they didn't like it very much. Coupled with it's lack of features I think I'm better off waiting for the SX633 to drop in price. I love Sharp mobile phones anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home